NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Dr. S K Chaturvedi, Director General (Actg.), NCCBM addressing at Energy Transition Working Group-III, G20 at Mumbai on 16/5/2023.
Dr S K Chaturvedi takes the charge of Director General (Actg.) NCB
Corrigendum to Advertisement Nos: R/01/2023(01)
List of Selected Candidates against Advertisement No. C/01/2023(01) - (23/03/2023)
Extension of Last Date Advertisement No.R012023(01)- (23/03/2023)
Cancellation of Advt No: 2016(01)(R)
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
NCB – CCE EVENTS / Forthcoming Training ProgrammesRead More
Ongoing Proficiency Testing Schemes
ONLINE Payment Facility
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Calibration Laboratory Services at NCB
NCB provides calibration services in fields of Mass & Volume, Dimension, Force, Pressure, and Revolution to Cement, Construction, Power and Process Industries.
Key Features of Services
- Wide range of calibration services to quality control and quality assurance laboratories of cement plants, process industries, construction sites, testing/R&D laboratories, equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Services traceable to National/International standards through dynamic quality system accredited by NABL as per ISO 17025:2005.
- Having state-of-the-art facilities for calibration of equipment at both at site and in-house.
- Measurement Uncertainties as per ISO/IEC 17025 and NABL guidelines.
Rate List for FY 20-21 for Calibration Services
Other Services Traceable to National/International Standards
- Force Measuring Devices (Proving Rings, Dynamometers and Load Indicators)*
- Stopwatch, LVDT, Hydraulic Jacks
- Verification of Rebound/Concrete Test Hammer
*This facility is available in NCB-Hyderabad also.