NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- 17th NCB International Conference in 1st/2nd week of December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
- आज़ादी के अमृत महोत्सव पर हिन्दी की पत्रिकाए
- Result - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22 (2nd List)
- Result Declaration - PG Diploma in Cement Technology (2021-22)
- Admission Notice - PG Diploma in Cement Technology 2021-22
- Appointment of Chairman and Vice Chairman - NCB
- Read More
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
17th NCB International Conference in 1st/2nd week of December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), an apex Research and
Innovation organization, under administrative control of Department for Promotion of
Industry & Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry and dedicated to research,
technology development & transfer, education & industrial services for cement, allied
building materials & construction industries, is organizing the 17th NCB International
Conference on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials from 1
st / 2nd Week of
December 2022 at Manekshaw Centre, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi, as a follow-up of the
Sixteen NCB International Seminars organized earlier.
This biennial event is one of its kind in this part of the globe where Captains of Cement and Concrete sector, Policy makers, Academicians, Professionals, Engineers and Scientists come under one roof and discuss future action plans aimed towards clean and green production and responsible consumption of the resources utilized in cement sector to ensure long term sustainability.
The forthcoming conference is expected to receive an overwhelming response from various Industrial sectors, Government, Academia, machinery manufacturers & Consultants from India and across the globe.
The final dates shall be announced shortly. Looking forward to your kind support, cooperation, and enthusiastic participation.