NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Dr. S K Chaturvedi, Director General (Actg.), NCCBM addressing at Energy Transition Working Group-III, G20 at Mumbai on 16/5/2023.
Dr S K Chaturvedi takes the charge of Director General (Actg.) NCB
Corrigendum to Advertisement Nos: R/01/2023(01)
List of Selected Candidates against Advertisement No. C/01/2023(01) - (23/03/2023)
Extension of Last Date Advertisement No.R012023(01)- (23/03/2023)
Cancellation of Advt No: 2016(01)(R)
- Consultancy services for getting NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC 17025:2017
NCB – CCE EVENTS / Forthcoming Training ProgrammesRead More
Ongoing Proficiency Testing Schemes
ONLINE Payment Facility
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- High magnification (up to 2,00,000x) and high resolution (3-nm) microstructural, nanostructural investigations and elemental mapping of clinker, hydrated cement, aggregate, concrete etc.
- Point to pint chemical analysis by EDS.
- Clinker mineral phases, impact of incorporation of unconventional materials in cement raw mix and alternate fuels on clinker morphology and microstructure
- Study on cement hydration and precipitation of calcium hydroxide
- Effect of pozzolanic materials on C-S-H gel, pore structure investigation,
- Early detection of alkali silica reaction,
- Study of interfacial zone in concrete, deterioration in concrete due to aggressive environment etc.
For further details please contact:
Head of Centre
Centre for Cement Research and Independent Testing
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-121 004, Haryana, INDIA
Phone (Direct):+91-129-4192237 / 4192246
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org