NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Extension in last date upto 31.07.2017 for applying in Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2017-18
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Full TimeRead More
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
- NABL accredited and BIS recognized testing laboratories
- Complete physical and chemical testing and evaluation of cement raw materials, raw meal, coal/ coke, kiln feed, gypsum, clinker, cement, pozzolana, aggregates, building bricks, concrete, mortar, steel and water, refractory, etc as per various national and international standards
- Mineralogical, morphological and microstructural evaluation of raw materials and cement clinkers by Optical Microscopy (OM) and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- Morphological and microstructural analysis of clinkers, hydrated cements etc. using Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Diagnostic studies on concrete such as ASR, sulphate attack, carbonation etc., by SEM
- Point to point elemental analysis along with elemental dot maps using SEM/ EDAX
- Petrographic examination of coarse and fine aggregates by polarizing and stereoscopic microscopes as per BIS methods
- Detailed mineralogical evaluation of raw materials, clinkers, aggregates, gypsum, clay, soil and other building materials by XRD.
- Detail testing for mechanical properties of concrete such as compressive strength, flexural strength, coefficient of linear expansion, modulus of elasticity and poisson’s ratio, creep etc.
- Detail testing for durability properties of concrete such as water permeability, RCPT, accelerated carbonation test, chloride migration tests, sulphate resistance test etc.