NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2018-19 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Raw Materials, Cements & Special Formulations
- Technological assessment of raw materials for cement manufacture and productivity enhancement
- Designing and optimization of raw mixes for improved productivity and clinker quality.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies for utilization of mineralizers and additives for fuel economy and improved cement quality
- Development of special cementitious formulations having regulated setting and strength or non-shrink properties
- Optimization of geopolymeric cementitious compositions and composite cements
- Techno-economic feasibility of utilization of low and marginal grade limestone for cement manufacture
- Assessment and evaluation of silt sediments of reservoirs, dams and river bed sediments for power plants and irrigation projects.
- Cement performance enhancement through optimization of raw mix design, sulphate content and particle size distribution.
- Maximization of fly ash content in PPC through optimization of raw mix design.
- Raw mix design for manufacture of special cements including white Portland cement and sulphate resisting Portland cement
- Optimization of masonry cement compositions using clinker, limestone, fly ash and other filler materials
- Investigations and remedial measures for minimizing lumping and strength loss on storage in cement silos/ cement bags
- Investigations on cement containing nano particles
- Investigations on high volume fly ash cement
- Belite cement utilizing low grade limestone
- Sulphoaluminate belite cement
- Investigations on Portland Limestone Cement