NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Extension in last date upto 31.07.2017 for applying in Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2017-18
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Full TimeRead More
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Raw Materials, Cements & Special Formulations
- Technological assessment of raw materials for cement manufacture and productivity enhancement
- Designing and optimization of raw mixes for improved productivity and clinker quality.
- Techno-economic feasibility studies for utilization of mineralizers and additives for fuel economy and improved cement quality
- Development of special cementitious formulations having regulated setting and strength or non-shrink properties
- Optimization of geopolymeric cementitious compositions and composite cements
- Techno-economic feasibility of utilization of low and marginal grade limestone for cement manufacture
- Assessment and evaluation of silt sediments of reservoirs, dams and river bed sediments for power plants and irrigation projects.
- Cement performance enhancement through optimization of raw mix design, sulphate content and particle size distribution.
- Maximization of fly ash content in PPC through optimization of raw mix design.
- Raw mix design for manufacture of special cements including white Portland cement and sulphate resisting Portland cement
- Optimization of masonry cement compositions using clinker, limestone, fly ash and other filler materials
- Investigations and remedial measures for minimizing lumping and strength loss on storage in cement silos/ cement bags
- Investigations on cement containing nano particles
- Investigations on high volume fly ash cement
- Belite cement utilizing low grade limestone
- Sulphoaluminate belite cement
- Investigations on Portland Limestone Cement