NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Highlights – 200 Technical Papers in 25 Technical Sessions. 3 Special Technical Sessions & 3 Keynote Speakers. Scope for Placing advertisement in Seminar Proceedings. Dinner and Cultural Programme on 6th October 2017. Depending on the response, Technical Tours and Visits to places of Historical and Cultural interest would be organized.
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Calibration Laboratory Services at NCB
NCB provides calibration services in fields of Mass & Volume, Dimension, Force, Pressure, and Revolution to Cement, Construction, Power and Process Industries.
Key Features of Services
- Wide range of calibration services to quality control and quality assurance laboratories of cement plants, process industries, construction sites, testing/R&D laboratories, equipment manufacturers, etc.
- Services traceable to National/International standards through dynamic quality system accredited by NABL as per ISO 17025:2005.
- Having state-of-the-art facilities for calibration of equipment at both at site and in-house.
- Measurement Uncertainties as per ISO/IEC 17025 and NABL guidelines.
ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Services
- Pressure – Dead Weight Testers, Pressure Gauges
- Temperature/RH – Thermometers, Temp. Indicators, Relative Humidity Sensors, PRT/RTD Sensors, Thermocouples, Muffle Furnaces, Humidity Cabinets etc.
- Dimension – Test Sieves, Steel/Glass Scale, Dial Gauges and Vernier Calipers
- Revolution – Tachometers, Vibrating Machines, Loss Angle Machines, Flow Table and Planetary Mixers
- Force – Compression Testing Machine/Universal Testing Machine
- Mass/Volume – Weights, Weighing Balances, Blaine Cell and Volumetric Glassware
Other Services Traceable to National/International Standards
- Force Measuring Devices (Proving Rings, Dynamometers and Load Indicators)*
- Verification of Rebound/Concrete Test Hammer
*This facility is available in NCB-Hyderabad also.
The Services have been re-accredited by NABL after the assessment in May, 2016. The accreditation is valid up to August, 2018.