NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Extension in last date upto 31.07.2017 for applying in Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2017-18
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Full TimeRead More
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Project Engineering & System Design
Project Engineering and System Design (PSD) encompass activities for project management from concept to commissioning of Greenfield/ Brownfield Cement plants.
SERVICES OFFERED UNDER THE PROGRAMME
- Project Formulation and Engineering Services.
- Project Management and Field Services.
- Plant Performance Assessment.
- Plant System Design Audit.
- Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Studies.
- Assessment of plant capacity and bottle neck study for capacity enhancement.
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Equipped with latest software, and measuring/ testing equipment.
- Computerized databases.
- Tailor made proposals according to client requirement.
SELECT LIST OF RECENT PROJECTS
- Project Monitoring and Control for setting up a 600 tpd cement plant in Republic of Congo for of Republic of Congo.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR) for setting up a 1 MTPA cement plant for EAPCC, Kenya, Africa.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up two 0.6 MTPA cement grinding units at Kisumu, Kenya and Arusha, Tanzania for EAPCC, Kenya, Africa.
- Technical Appraisal and Recommendations for setting up a 600 tpd cement plant in Republic of Congo for Ministry of External Affairs, GoI.
- Comprehensive Techno-Economic Review for Ali-Sabieh cement plant in Djibouti, Africa for Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up a 3 MTPA cement project for M/s Heidelberg Cement Ltd, Gulberga, Karnataka, India
- Pre-feasibility and Techno Economic Feasibility Report for setting up a Cement and Allied Materials handling unit for Malabar Cements Ltd at Cochin port.
- Preparation of DPR for 5000 TPD new Greenfield clinkerisation unit, and up-gradation of capacity of existing 3 kilns to 5000 TPD each at Gujarat for M/s Ambuja Cement, India.
- Plant Performance Assessment carried out for M/s Meghalaya Cements Ltd, Meghalaya.
- Preparation of benchmarking reports for cement plants and cement grinding units of various capacitites for IPICOL, Odisha.
- Assessment of Air Pollution Control Equipment for Malabar Cements Ltd at Walayar plant and Cherthala grinding unit.
- Setting up a 1.0 MTPA cement plant; Tender document preparation and freezing of capacity of plant equipment and machinery for M/s Devarshi Cement Ltd., India.
- Corporat Debt structuring study carried out for M/s Saurashtra Cements
- More than 30 TEFRs/ 5 DPRs have been prepared leading to realization of cement projects within the country and abroad as well.
- Techno-Economic Viability Studies for plant operations carried out for 3 cement plants, leading to normal and stable operation of the plants.
- Reports also made for productivity improvement studies for various cement plants.
- Reports made on capacity enhancement in various sections through system design improvement for various cement plants.
- Contribution in Development of state of the art techniques in Cement Manufacturing.
- System design of cement transportation from cement mills to cement silos to reduce energy consumption, by way of optimization of conveying distance, change over to mechanical system and a separate packing machine for some of the silos has been studied. This has helped various cement plants reduce their energy consumption considerably.