NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Highlights – 200 Technical Papers in 25 Technical Sessions. 3 Special Technical Sessions & 3 Keynote Speakers. Scope for Placing advertisement in Seminar Proceedings. Dinner and Cultural Programme on 6th October 2017. Depending on the response, Technical Tours and Visits to places of Historical and Cultural interest would be organized.
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Energy management is a key programme under CME which offers technical services related to Energy Audits and WHR feasibility studies to cement plants of India and abroad.
- Energy audit studies in cement plants including captive power plants
- Energy management, monitoring and target setting
- Heat balance studies
- Gas balance studies
- Identification of potential for thermal and electrical energy savings and recommendations for remedial measures
- Techno economic feasibility studies for waste heat recovery system (WHRS) in cement plants
METHODOLOGY OF ENERGY AUDIT
- Site visit and data collection
- Measurement of Process and electrical parameters
- Preliminary data analysis
- Preliminary findings presentation at site
- Detailed data analysis at our unit
- Recommendations based on economic viability-short term, medium term & long-term measures.
- Draft Report submission, discussion of recommendation with the client & finalizing the report with the client.
AREA’S OF AUDIT (In brief)
- Review of Electricity Bills, Contract Demand
- Study of Motors Loading
- Performance Evaluation of Boilers
- Performance Evaluation of Turbines
- Performance Evaluation of utilities like Compressors,Pumps,Fans,Blowers
- Illumination System
- Development of energy consumption norms for cement sector under Energy ConservationAct-2001 for Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
- Implementation of Energy Conservation Act – 2001 in cement sector for Integration GmbH,Germany through German technical cooperation (GTZ).
- Baseline energy audits in 14 cement plants in india awarded by BEE
- Mandatory energy audit in 03 cement plants in india
- Techno economic feasibility studies for waste heat recovery system in 03 cement plants of India and abroad.
- Energy Audit Studies (More than 170) completed
- Derivation & Finalisation of normalization factor for cement plants in cooperation with BEE
- Report on technological developments in cement industry.
- Bureau of energy efficiency
- Department of Industrial Policy and promotion (DIPP)
- Prism cement Ltd
- Ambuja Cements Ltd
- Malabar cements ltd
- East African Portland cement (Kenya)
- Manikgarh cement
- Lakshmi cement