NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Diploma in Cement Technology-Distance/Correspondence Mode
- Advancements in cement manufacturing process requires matching skills of the operators and engineers for expected high level of plant operational efficiency
- On the demand of cement industry, NCB is launching first time Distance Learning Correspondence Course on Diploma in Cement Manufacturing Technology to impart requisite knowledge and skills
- Graduate in Science/Technology or Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines are eligible for admission
- The course Curriculum is comprehensive and its specific features include interactive class room sessions/ demonstrations/hands-on-practice sessions on simulator on cement plant operation
- Though course duration is one year but flexible to complete within three years