NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Highlights – 200 Technical Papers in 25 Technical Sessions. 3 Special Technical Sessions & 3 Keynote Speakers. Scope for Placing advertisement in Seminar Proceedings. Dinner and Cultural Programme on 6th October 2017. Depending on the response, Technical Tours and Visits to places of Historical and Cultural interest would be organized.
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Structural Optimization and Design
Structural Optimization and Design programme deals to ensure safety and serviceability requirements of various concrete structures such as high rise building, Prestressed girder etc.
- Evaluation of Structural adequacy and Seismic load carrying capacity of structures
- Proof Checking of Structural Design
- Service Life Design for concrete structures (Service life assessment based on concrete mix design, concrete cover and suggestion for modification of concrete mix proportion)
- Load testing and assessment of load-carrying capacity of structural elements
- Performance and durability studies on Prestressed Concrete made with PPC
- Development of Methods for Service Life Design for Concrete Structure
- Development of Design Parameters for High Strength Concrete
- Effect of higher SO3 content in cement on durability of concrete
- Performance evaluation of M40, M60 & M80 grade fibre reinforced concrete for performance improvement of concrete structures
- Load testing of Prestressed I girder for Yamuna expressway Project.