NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Extension in last date upto 31.07.2017 for applying in Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2017-18
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Full TimeRead More
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
- Development of Alternatives to Natural Sand for use in Concrete Masonry/Plaster
- Evaluation of M40, M60 & M80 Grade Fibre Reinforced Concrete for Performance Improvement of Concrete Structures
- Development of Methods for Service Life Design of Concrete Structures
- Development of Design Parameters for High Strength Concrete
- Testing of Concrete for various tests (Creep test and coefficient of linear expansion test)
- Assessment of residual Life of Existing Structures and Suggestion for Increasing the Life of Nathpa Dam of Nathpa Jakhri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
- Evaluation of Low Density Aggregate for Production of Light Weight Structural Concrete