NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Extension in last date upto 31.07.2017 for applying in Post-Graduate Diploma in Cement Technology 2017-18
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Full TimeRead More
Guidelines for Preparation of manuscripts of Full Paper (FP), OneRead More
National Awards for Energy Efficiency, Environmental Excellence and Quality Excellence in Indian Cement Industry (2015-16 & 2016-17).
[table id=1 /]
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Construction Technology & Management
Under this programme centre provides necessary services to the industry for ensuring construction of durable and sustainable civil infrastructure.
- Quality control services to construction project through mobile laboratories
- Technical Audit (TA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) and Third Party Quality Audit (TPQA) of new constructions- residential, commercial & institutional Buildings; Flyovers, Concrete roads, Bridges etc.
- Consultancy for flyash based building products such as flyash bricks, paver blocks, kerb stones, aerated concrete block etc.
- Precast Concrete Technology
- Third Party Quality Audit & Assurance for more than 1000 construction projects such as Buildings, Roads, Underpasses, Over Bridges, Drains, Stadiums etc. of Municipal Corporations of Delhi and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board
- Third Party Audit & Quality Assurance for Flyovers, Elevated Corridors, Grade Separators, Bridges and other allied works for Public Works Department, Delhi
- Technical Audit and Quality Assurance including testing of materials, repairs, retrofitting, capability building etc. for major reconstruction projects of earthquake affected areas for Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA).