NCB 's Services at a glance
Project & Industrial ActivitiesSee More...
News & Events
Steps for Online Payment through SB CollectRead More
Announcement – World’s most awaited biennale on Cement, Concrete and Building Materials, 05-08 December 2017, New Delhi, India
E-Registration E-Registration Seminar Bulletin 1 Bulletin 1 Click to know more about 15th NCBRead More
NCB Campus - Pics NCB Campus - VideoRead More
NCB CRMs of Coal NCB has developed two new CRMs ofRead More
NCB Proficiency Testing SchemeRead More
CCE Training Brochure NCB Training Calendar 2017-18 NCB Overseas Training Brochure Forthcoming TrainingRead More
Construction Technology & Management
Under this programme centre provides necessary services to the industry for ensuring construction of durable and sustainable civil infrastructure.
- Quality control services to construction project through mobile laboratories
- Technical Audit (TA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) and Third Party Quality Audit (TPQA) of new constructions- residential, commercial & institutional Buildings; Flyovers, Concrete roads, Bridges etc.
- Consultancy for flyash based building products such as flyash bricks, paver blocks, kerb stones, aerated concrete block etc.
- Precast Concrete Technology
- Third Party Quality Audit & Assurance for more than 1000 construction projects such as Buildings, Roads, Underpasses, Over Bridges, Drains, Stadiums etc. of Municipal Corporations of Delhi and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board
- Third Party Audit & Quality Assurance for Flyovers, Elevated Corridors, Grade Separators, Bridges and other allied works for Public Works Department, Delhi
- Technical Audit and Quality Assurance including testing of materials, repairs, retrofitting, capability building etc. for major reconstruction projects of earthquake affected areas for Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA).